Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Impulsive Anticipation


I anticipate the coming days, weeks and months.

I know that there is so much more to happen in my life. Especially since it is a new year, a new beginning to living. I hope that this year there are many more rewards, more fulfilling attributes to add to my daily routine. I am ready for the change now. Patience is something that I was NEVER skilled at, I actually am probably the most UNPATIENT person you may ever meet. I don't know why I am like that, it could be because my father was the king of impulse. He would watch a funniest home video clip of a funny parrot and 4 weeks later, we would have that EXACT parrot screaming in our living room for the next 100 years.

My husband and I live according to the spiraled, 3 holed punched, five star, college ruled notebook that we religiously go by every sunday evening at "family council"- We map out our week, according to work, activities, dates, spending and menus. This way when we have children some day, we can continue doing this so we know where little jonny and betty are going to be during the week, and also so we don't forget to feed or bathe them.

I know that some of you may already know of my Obsessive Compulsive tendencies that my husband reminds me, is NOT NORMAL. Thank you Captain Obvious, like I didn't already realize that. I work well with lists, and schedules and menus. But lately Marshall and I have done the most spontaneous things, and it has been great fun. Maybe to you "NORMAL" people you will think this is Normal, but in the past couple weeks, we have seen a movie at 10:30 pm. on a week night, we have driven around town late at night for "the worlds best pie"- Bakers Square, (because Perkins ran out, --- Who runs out of pie?! Stupid Perkins. We have been renting movies left and right, and also had last minute reservations at a really nice restaurant with my family, and many more things that I can't seem to remember at the moment.-- because they were probably so 'spontaneous' of course.

Needless to say, I love living on the edge. (sarcastic-- of course) I have alot of fun with my husband.

So -- Like I said This year so far, has been wonderful to me.
I have another sponteous thing planned.You may think it's impulse, but I am sure this will be put in our spiral notebook if it isn't already.
I am going to buy a sewing machine, and I am going to use it! - Because my goal this year is to make at least 3 articles of clothing. Along with many other awesome resolutions.