Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I seriously just googled, "what does it mean when your eye is twitching"..

(This picture by the way, is of a friends adorable son, Sam.-- it just fit perfectly.)

Yea. So, my eyes are twitching then?

All day, actually, since 8:07 this morning. I was in the middle of an interview with a nice young lady looking for a manager position at Anthropolgie, I was looking at her in the eyes, asking her probably an intriguing question,when all of a sudden I could actually 'see' my eye twitching, of course I felt my annoying lid twitching about. 'Ugh, How annoying.' I thought, and even grabbed for it. Yea, like touching it is going to stop it.

10 minutes later. ** Twitch

12 minutes later.**** Twitch. Seriously.. Ugh!

30 minutes later.**** I mention to someone about my eye twitching-- The response, "Oh! You must be stressed?!" -- ah. The sweet sound of obviousness.

Thank you, You have solved my problem, I must be stressed. Huh. This makes sense. I suppose I could be slightly stressed right now,I mean, I do have a lot going on right now. I am making a career change in the next few weeks, I am expecting company this weekend, a funeral, and a homecoming. My Husband is in charge of the house,-- egh.. no need to explain that. And the economy is bad. I may be stressed, ok.

* 5 minutes later-- Same friend says "Oh ! and You get the eye twitches when you need more sleep!" ( ughh.. perfect. I get it. I am stressed out and I am not sleeping. ---perfect.)


To be completely honest. and I am actually being serious,....really. I don't exactly feel too stressed about anything. In all actuality I feel like my eye is wigging out a little more than me, and I am nervous for it. (my eye)

Besides my eye, I am happy about life. I am happy and grateful for everything I have. I was explaining to some friends, how at a time like this in this world, I am so very blessed.

I have a husband who loves me, I have a warm bed to sleep at night, I have food to eat, and clothes to wear, I also have eyes to twitch.

life is good.