Saturday, February 7, 2009

I would like you to meet, my husband, Marshall.

This is Marshall. My Husband. My other Half. My significant other.

I thought that you may want to meet him.You know, Get to know him a little bit.

Let me begin by telling you a little bit about him, for myself. He is probably the nicest person I have ever met in my entire life. He is also, one of the most spiritual people I have ever met.

He has inspired me and showed me how happy life can be, by just simply understanding it.

I am happy to have him forever.

But enough with the Mush--

Here is the good stuff.

25 Random things about Marshall:

- He loves free t shirts
- He lives according to lists.
- He rarely remembers his dreams.
- He has the lowest voice in the morning.
- He needs his hair cut approximately every 2.5 weeks-- it gets "poofy"
- He doesn't wash his clothes.
- He eats Cream of Wheat every single morning.
- He also eats 2 peanut butter and honey sandwiches a day.
- He Loves his Job
- He is incredibly loyal.
- He has secret dance moves.
- He can't wait to be a daddy.
- He knows Korean
- He recently purchased The Lord of the Rings, hardcovered books.
- His favorite color is green.
- He rinses off every kitchen utensil, cup, bowl, spoon, fork.. etc. Before he uses it.
- When he goes shopping, he never buys an item on the first trip, it usually takes him a couple times to see it before actually purchasing it.
-He is a hard sale.
- He never wants to live outside of Minnesota
-He is romantic...
-He loves his family.
-He plays soccer, all.year.round.
-He can make a spreadsheet for just about anything.
-He is excited to do projects on the house, as am I!!

-I am his Best Friend, and he loves me the most.