Monday, March 9, 2009

Home Alone.


Marshall just left for his soccer game. I had a bowl of ramen noodles and now I am lonely. I know that Marshall has been left home alone so much lately and now I feel so terrible. It is awful being home alone. Just Terrible.

Our house makes weird noises, The cars outside are awfully loud, I don't watch television ever and everything that is on is scary, and my eyes are blurry from being on the computer all day.

I am just scaring myself now, It's almost like I don't want to move from the couch because I am scared of what is in the other rooms.

I remember being left at home when I was younger, my parents were on a bowling league and my older sister was supposed to babysit my younger sister and I, we would stay in our parents room and watch 'Picket Fences' (which from what I can recall a very mature show for 3 young girls)on their 16 inch television. Any sound heard from anywhere else in the house was a sure reason to call the bowling alley. So that is what we did. (This was before cell phones were "convenient") We had the bowling alley on speed dial, the person over the phone would have to page my parents over the loud speaker,once we got through the smoky lines and sounds of the pins hitting against each other,one of my parents was on the line to calm us down and remind us that they would be home shortly.

I wonder if I would embarrass Marshall by calling the Stadium and paging for him to come soon cause his wife is scared.