Saturday, July 18, 2009

Baby Boy Stevenson

On July 17. 2009 at 10:07 am, Baby Boy (we call him NAPKIN, he doesn't have a name yet, Napkin is one of those dumb inside family jokes-- no one else will think this is funny but us. ) Stevenson was brought into the world.

At 6 lbs. 14 oz. and 22 Inches long, this bundle of joy was already a blessing to the Stevenson family. (My in-laws)

I was so excited to meet him and to smell him. I know it sounds wierd, but I love how new babies smell, that fresh, sweet, innocent, Jesus scent. I wish I still smelt like that. haha.

Marshall and I went straight to the hospital this afternoon to meet our first Nephew and Boy! were we excited, or at least I was.

Here he is with me...


Here he is with Marshall!


Here he is with Auntie Kristy and Uncle Marshall!


We are so excited for this new precious baby! This baby doesn't know this yet, but he is our "practice" baby, so when we have babies, we will be ready!(Hahah) (or as ready as we can be!)

Now we just wait for his name...