Monday, July 27, 2009

One Simple Project. Done.

I have been absolutely itching to get projects done around our house. Little bits of color here and there. One thing we worked on last week was our tiny little bathroom.

My idea was to revolve it around this LoVely shower curtain.

Here is what the bathroom looked like before we got our hands on it.



Quick shot of myself...



Now, I decided I was going to tackle this project by myself- everything was fine and dandy until the color started to dry. I HATED the color. It made me want to puke. I am not kidding. It was not at all what I had imagined it to look like. It made no statement at all and it wasn't working.



Another shot of the boring color...



We went back to the store and found the color I had in mind. The color we found, I knew would be perfect. It was called Spanish Olive. The name made me leap with excitement!! YipEEE!!! I couldn't wait to slap this on our walls!

Marshall helped me this time around... (Head bent down in shame..)



Here are some shots of the new Paint and our new bathroom! I am in love with it.



Also a little piece of art...




**Next Project-- Painting our Kitchen Cabinets!! Yikes!