Thursday, August 6, 2009

We are in.. What?!

The other day I was informed that I was in some kind of bridal magazine. At first I was like, Cool... Weird... Why?!

Then I heard again that same day... "Did you know you are in a the Minnesota Bride?" My response.. "UHHH... "



I was thinking to myself, 'man, maybe I should figure out what these people are talking about.'
I sent my friend to the nearest magazine seller and told her to pick up the -say- magazine. To no surprise at all, and of course a little surprise, there I was, and of course my Marshall.

**Smack**




We were on half the page! I was a little excited,I am not going to lie. (Although, this is not one of my favorite pictures, they could have picked a better one)

But then I was looking at the photography company that we were selling there and I, being a bit confused and a little irritated, speaking out loud, of course..."This company didn't shoot us, a very talented friend did!" I called our photographer to figure out what was going on, I wanted her to get the credit for our seriously mad "modeling skills". (ha ha.) NOT this other photographer.

She politely cleared everything up, with a completely understandable explanation. There will be no suing from our end. (I would never... or would I?)

Isn't this Fun!

------

When Marshall heard the news his voice went up at least 10 decibels, "WHAT!?"

When I told him he was kissing me in the photo, his voice went up at least another 10. "You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"

His response, was priceless. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically. He didn't want ANY kissy pictures taken at all (He is shy) and when we were being photographed I had to convince him to lay one on me--- He is a good sport. But now look what happened!