Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Project 2009- Complete

Finally-- I am officially finished with all of (my) projects on my 'TO DO' list for 2009.

Now I can relax, and enjoy preparations for the Holiday season, it is crazy to be thinking about that already, I feel like this year has flown by.

Marshall and I had this brilliant idea for gift giving.For the Abrahamson side we are planning a "Creative Craft Christmas" Homemade, handmade with love ONLY gifts. We will be pulling names soon so we can make our gifts personal and heartfelt. I am really excited about this this year. I can't wait. I will have to let you know how it all goes!


If you remember a couple weeks back I was inspired by photos of openshelving, in hopes I could find a way to replicate it. We tried and we were pretty darn close.

Anyways, here are a couple pictures of our shelf in our kitchen. I am especially excited about this because I have been desperately wanting the extra cabinet space, and have been wanting to pull these dishes out of their boxes, (UN- used Wedding gifts) I was actually hoping we could put more than only 1 shelf up. But unforunately, I am what some call, "vertically challanged" and I can't reach higher than this.(5 FT.) So, I am happy with only one. Less is more right?