Monday, October 19, 2009

Wedded Bliss

This weekend my family celebrated my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary! Can you imagine? (Marshall and I are only two weeks away from celebrating our 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! We are so excited!)

Since this is such a milestone we celebrated at my grandparents church, where we decorated tables with flowers and photos of their 50 years together. It was really special for them.


This is my Dad, He put together a really nice slideshow for his parents. Compiled of photos from when they first met, their wedding day and all the years in between then and now. It turned out great, and I know everyone loved it. My dad also took tons and tons of photos of all my grandparent guests and family who came to celebrate with them.

This is a seriously random photo of Marshall and I-- We sat around a majority of the time, eating mints and cake.

This is My older sister, Kyra and her Husband, DJ, They came from Utah! We were really excited to spend some time with them.


My grandma sings in "Sweet Adelines" and also has a barber shop quartet, they serenaded my grandfather, it was great. I think my Grandpa loved it! ;)

This is my sister and I with our beautiful Mother.


This is their cake! I LOVED the photo they put on it! Nobody wanted to eat into it!

All in all, it was a good time with family, fun to see everyone again.