Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Marshall Vs. Alpaca


Maybe you will have a good laugh, I know we sure did.

   Marshall and I are going to an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" party this weekend and we are Oh-so Excited! There is a prize for the ugliest sweater and I am pretty sure Marshall is going to take home the win. I found him the most PERFECT sweater.
             He was not as excited as me, as you could probably tell.

                        I'm trying to convince him to grow a mustache to match his sweater.
I think it would be perfect, not to mention HILARIOUS!
                  
                      Ps. I made the neck bigger so he can wear it, he is such a good sport.

                     I will be adding antlers and a red nose to the alpaca to make it more festive.



Does anyone have any puff paint I can borrow?! :)