Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Let there be light.

I am sure you are all sick of pictures of my Living room and Dining Room, but too bad.
I can't help but share what we are up to. I have been working hard trying to "finish" our living space so I can start to focus on whats next- BABY! And I am throwing a baby shower for my sis and have to have the place is tip-top shape!

My lovely friend Miranda and I traveled to Buffalo and searched their antique shops for a chandelier, and found a beauty!!  I wasn't expecting to find something this amazing, but it was meant to be (thats what I say)

Here is what we had before.
Doesn't so much for the room.
And Voila! After!!
Isn't it Pretty!
I LOVE IT!

* Marshall is so smart and with his mad engineering skills/brain he doctored up the electrical so we could mount it to the ceiling, oh I love him!!