Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby's room Inspiration

I found a set of 2 of these awesome min mounted antlers at the thrift store! I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them when I saw them. I LOVE spray paint, and white lacquered spray is pretty much my best friend. So that is exactly what I did!

Here are what those mangey antlers looked like before their makeover.
And their After! They look awesome on this wall!

This wall wouldn't be complete without a dresser, filled with adorable baby clothes. So, My parents handed over an old, unused,unloved dresser. I sanded, and painted this super plain wooden dresser.

Here are it's befores.

Boring Knobs, nothing special.


Voila! I am in LOVE with how it turned out!
Ps. I know that for some reason there is a missing knob on the bottom drawer, looks like someone was too excited to take a pic before the last knob got on! (woops)


And! I know those picture frames are empty, but I am waiting to fill them with our baby!
and the 'A' is for Abrahamson. Duh!

 I have the most perfect fabric for the drapes in this room, and they are just waiting for grandma to sew them up so I can hang them! Also, you better believe I have an adorable crib already pinned for this cool little boy!
 EEK!! Things are coming together!