Thursday, July 15, 2010

Boy-oh-Boy!

Wow! I cannot even begin to tell you how fast time flies! I am half way through pregnancy and you can definitley tell I am pregnant! I am feeling our little baby move and kick. It's amazing!

After going to a doctor who didn't seem interested in me or the baby, we decided to go with our instinct and switch. I am sooo glad that I did. I was so worried about switching doctors, knowing that I am 20 weeks, and also knowing that meant switching hospitals and everything. It was the best decision ever. I love my doctor, and had a great experience. I will be delivering at the New North Memorial in Maple grove, and I hear that their Labor and Delivery is awesome.

After waiting and waiting, which seemed like an eternity to me, we finally found out that we are going to have a little boy come November!! I was soooo surprised!! I thought for sure I was going to have a baby girl, and when the ultra sound tech told me the news I was like "WHAT!!!" With tears rolling down my cheeks and a smile I couldn't contain, I stared speechless at the ultrasound screen in front of me. What a beautiful, tiny, and perfect body. I couldn't believe that that was inside me!

I couldn't get out of their fast enough to tell Marshall the news! I called him at work and with tears of joy told him he had the newest member of his soccer team, his calm reply on the line, "Oh really?" and I said "Yes! A Baby BOY!" I could hear his smile take over his voice while he excitedly repeated , "BABY BOY" in almost 4 octaves higher, "Thats Great!!" He said. We were so excited for eachother and for our little creation and now time is all we have until we get to meet this little guy!