Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I have been so blessed.

I mean, tremendously.
Since marrying Marshall, my life has been filled with tender mercies,
 but they have been mostly silent miracles.
I say 'Silent' because these miracles have snuck into our lives right when we need them.
Something I never do, is lose hope. I never have and never will, I know that my family is always looked after and cared for. I also know that we will always have what we need.
Our relationship with eachother and with the Lord has grown throughout our trials, and our experiences, and most of all, through my pregnancy.

It is such a miracle, and it would selfish for me to think that I (We) are having this baby because of us.
I truly believe this baby is a gift, and that God knew we were ready to receive. Even when I don't exactly feel ready or even worthy to be handed the most precious gift, I know that at least Heavenly Father thought so.

I am 34 Weeks. And I feel wonderful.(most of the time)

Marshall and I get to see our little guy in 2 weeks for my 36 week ultra sound. I cannot wait to show him to Marshall on the big screen. He wasn't able to make it to the 20 week and I wished he could have been there.

I have a project that I hope to whip up this weekend if I can get to it. I can't wait to show you!