Monday, October 4, 2010

My Monday

I am off on Mondays, which I love, but they can get pretty lonesome around here without anyone to talk to, or to hang out with. I usually have to find something to keep me busy.

This morning I woke up around 7:00 am, hung around, surfed the net, did some yoga, ate some muffins and decided I wanted to crawl back into bed around 10:30 and let myself sleep until I felt ready to wake up. I woke up around 12:30, and once again had to roll myself out of bed. Our house is cold, and I was warm, and I knew that if I didn't get my butt into the shower right away, there would be no way of anything getting done today. When I am showered, I am good to go. I feel like I can conquer anything.

This way my To Do list for the day:

Wash Car
Go to Library
attempt to clean the bathroom ceiling *lets face it, this isn't getting done...
Dishes
Help Marshall with his laundry (This is a whole other story)
Make Chicken Noodle soup

I drove my car down to a do it yourself car wash and put in my 3$ and scrub a 'dubbed' it. Then I came home and cleaned the interior, vacuumed, polished, scrubbed the wheels, and shined up the tires. I even hung a 'new car scent' tree from the mirror. It took me a while, being 8 months pregnant and all... but boy does it feel good.
My VW was thanking me, I could hear it.

I went to the library, and it was packed! It is so funny to see the computers all occupied and everyone of the screens filled with facebook. It was kinda silly actually, I thought to myself, why don't you call these people and hang out with them, instead of stalking them. (I should take notes from myself-- because I am SO guilty of this!)eek.

I got these two lovely reads---- as I prepare for baby. I've actually checked these out in the past, and liked them so much, I had to get them again.I also got two others.. Lost by Alice Lightenstein and Small Pleasures- finding grace in a chaotic world by Justin Toms- Random finds, that seemed interesting as I cruised through.


Story of my life lately... cars.. babies.. and Marshall.

Life is good.
Now I just wait for Marshall to come home, I miss him today.