Tuesday, February 8, 2011

001.002.003

001. I seriously cannot get enough of my little man. My world stops for him and when I am not with him, I can't get to him fast enough.
The other night, Marshall picked Ezra up from his parents, who were watching him while I went into the salon. I beat them home and when I walked into our empty house I immediately turned into a crazed woman. Like a bird returning to an empty nest. I was pacing and worrying about when they would get home, and didn't know what to do with myself.
I hated that feeling. I absolutely Hated it!

002. Our baby is growing by the minute. And I am being serious. When I put him in his crib at night, I swear, the next time I pick him up, he weighs another pound. He finally fits into 'real' baby clothes and he fits them oh-so perfectly. This was what he wore to church on sunday. I am still waiting until we can put him in a nice button down and trousers. I think it is so funny when babies wear collared shirts- cause they lack in the neck department. It is sweet that mothers try anyway.

003.  I am so over making banana bread and I had 3 very black bananas sitting on my counter.
So, Instead, I made these AWESOME banana cookies with icing. They turned out deliciously moist (I hate that word, it grosses me out)
But they were. They almost melt in your mouth.