Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring time Itchies.

Being a mother has infinitely been the best thing that I have ever done in my life. Granted, I am only 25, I believe in all my days of life, this is the best thing I could do.
and of course be.

I feel how right it is in my bones. They bend and move to be a mother, my heart pumps to nurture a childs, and my blood flows to love.
I know that someday Ezra will be a big brother and to imagine it makes me smile.
 What an absolute sweet thought to think.

Although! I can definitely wait on that. I mean. I need at least one full nights sleep before taking on another.

Anyways...
Spring is in the air and the hairs on my head are almost jumping off in excitement!(really- I have lost sooo much hair post pregnancy- thankfully its a little more contained these days.)

Spring and summer will be busy months at our house, we are planning on finishing our basement which will actually double the living space in our rambler of a home.
 I am so excited to paint something I could scream!
I have visions and inspiration for our soon-to-be family/entertaining room, I cannot wait to execute them!

It's been a while since I have done any DIY or Paintings of some sort and I am absolutely itching to get my hands dirty!
I have a laundry list of things that I plan on accomplishing this year and I hope to find time to do it all!

Baby Ezra is keeping Marshall and I incredibly busy, we can't get enough of him. He is just the sweetest little guy we could ask for. The spirit he brings into our home is the dearest and we thank Heavenly Father everyday for him.