Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend//Family Bits

 
My favorite weekends are the weekends where we have nothing planned. Just me and my boys.
Ezra LOVES the days he can spend with his daddy, and it is OBVIOUS. I mean, it's like "mom, who?"

Really.

Marshall LOVES being a father and I can't tell you how blessed I am to have him in my life. I thank God every day for the life that I lead along side this amazing man.
I am so happy to be married to him.
He has worked and prepared his whole life to have a family.
 Just the other day, I sat on our little love seat and watched Marshall holding Ezra, staring at Ezra with a   dreamy grin smeared across his face he says "I can't believe you are my son! I have a son, Babe! I have a little boy!" Lifting Ezra into the air and smushing his cheek into Ezras.
It was so sweet.
  This exact same thought runs through my mind daily, still in disbelief that I am a mother.And that I have a son. A living, breathing, creation. I am sure someday it will hit me.  

Not sure when.But soon, I am sure