Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fun Facts Friday, But posted on Thursday

(Standard Poodle was not harmed while taking this photograph. I promise)

-This post was written on Thursday, because our electricity will be turned off for a large part of the day tomorrow ( or Today, if reading Friday)
-My baby sister is 23 today! (She will be forever 14 in my eyes)
This was how old I was when I got married! EEep!

-Ezra is so much more interactive these days and has been a TON of fun (although-- very busy)

- We are moving along on our Salon Project and should be completed right.on.time. (#fingerscrossed)
-My parents are moving out of the house I grew up in. I am sad about it, I don't want them to move.
- I DO get buyers remorse.
-I have the cutest ideas for Ezra's first birthday party.( He will be 8 months in 4 days.)
-Next week will be my last week at the salon. (#Bittersweet)