Friday, June 3, 2011

Fun Facts Friday

Another fast week has gone by. I can hardly believe we are half way through the year. I (almost) feel like I should start my christmas shopping. (Kidding...kinda)

I have some fun facts for ya'll.

-We are proud new owners of a water softener. I can't believe we never got one sooner. My skin feels so soft and my hair. oh, my hair! A lot less Tangles!

- (Not bragging, just very happy to say) Besides our mortgage payment, We live Debt Free. It is something that we strive to be and are happy to be. I feel like everyone should make this a goal. I mean, do you really want something to own you?

- I hate the F word.

-Root Beer is my favorite soda.

-We are so excited to complete our super awesome project, so I can be at home full time and still do what I absolutely love.

- I want to be an extreme couponer.Really, I do.

-Ezra has 2 teeth! I have been trying to get a picture to prove it, but he just eats my finger.

- When was the last time you had a bowl of Cracklin' Oat Bran? Mine was this morning! I just love this stuff. ( It's not that great for you, but I totally measured 3/4 cup of cereal and 1/2 cup of fat free milk. just like the box says. Otherwise, I totally would eat the whole box.


- I am a Foodie. I love Delicious food. I love trying new food, I love cooking new foods. I am a foodie.

-I'm picking up a pretty sad looking storage cabinet today and plan on restoring it tomorrow. I haven't done a project like this is over a year!

- This week went by so fast I don't have a single picture of Ezra! ((GASP!!))

Have a great Weekend!