Sunday, June 12, 2011

Swings, Slides & Shoulders

I love the little family I have.
I love my Husband. 
 I love my baby. 
 I love my little family.

As I have mentioned before, I love Sundays, I love going to church with my sweet guys, and spending the rest of the afternoon enjoying our time together.
Today we walked to the park and introduced Ezra to the swing.
Oh! He loved the swing.
He couldn't and wouldn't stop smiling.
I wonder if he cheeks get sore, like mine do from smiling with him.



We tried going down the slide with him, but I don't think he is quite ready for it yet.
 He prefered to pose at the end with us instead.


Ezra is coming up on 8 months, He is rolling around more and more, but only if you aren't looking. He is wild. He demands all of our attention. When we put him to sleep last night, I looked at Marshall and said " I'm going to put him down and I don't think I am even going to miss him." Of course I was being a little sarcastic.
For some reason, if nothing makes Ezra happy, putting him on Marshall's shoulders is the coolest thing in the world to him, he rips out Marshalls hair, wiggles and talks up a storm.

This is probably the cutest picture I have of them.