Monday, July 11, 2011

My Monday


This Monday was aLOT more eventful than my usual Mondays.
I was up by 5:30 and by 7:30, I had fed Ezra, sanded and painted a wall.  A man from my church stopped by unannounced when I was still in my pj's. I am pretty sure my dried up zit cream from the night before was still all over my face. How embarrassing. I hate that.

I went to a dear friends baby shower, and sadly didn't get any pictures of her, but did manage to get a picture of a cupcake. oops.

Stopped at Salon Centric for some beauty supplies for the salon.

As I pulled into the driveway I was so excited to see that my new salon chair had been delivered! It looks fantastic (Pics to come)

 Ezra and I tried to rest a little before Marshall got home from work.

When Marshall got home we worked really hard to get the salon in order and started to move things in. We also had Little Caesers. (yum and gross all at the same time)(You know, tastes good for a second and makes you sick right after.)

I also talked to my mom this evening, before my phone died. I swear it is possessed. My parents celebrated their 30th wedding Anniversary! Whoa! (I suck as a daughter, I totally forgot. whoops.) *Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad, Congratulations!)

Here is to busy week ahead!