Monday, July 25, 2011

My Monday!

My Monday started off like any other Monday, I usually have a long list of things of things that I need to get done and never get around to doing it.just.because. (I do what I want)-- (heehee)

I had a couple clients.
Sweet little Joy had her ponytail chopped! She looked adorable, she was so excited!
Ezra army crawled all around the floor.
He thinks he is super awesome when he has my phone.
I had my most favorite babysitter ever hang out with Ezra for an hour so I could take a client and run a couple quick errands.
I snuggled with Ezra while he napped in my lap.
I made spaghetti.
I played on the floor with my boys.


Now. I lay with my feet on my husbands lap while he tells me all about his day.
Snuggling comes next.

Hope you had a lovely Monday and a great start to your week!

By the way, for those of you who are dying to see a sneak peak of the salon, here is a picture of a corner.



(More photos to come. I promise)