Friday, August 5, 2011

Fun Facts Friday! August 5th

Last week I almost bragged about how I was able to juggle all the things I have going on right now.
This week was a total different story. I was booked with clients and with errands to run and a baby to watch I had to ask my mom and a friend to help me. I am so grateful for the people that take time out of their busy lives to help me with mine. I really appreciate it.

Here are my Fun Facts!

-Most people love grass between their toes, but I hate it. It makes me itchy.
-Ezra knows where every cord, every outlet and  where every potentially dangerous thing is in our home. AND he remembers! It keeps me very busy and on alert at all times.
-I would like to buy new couches for my living room.(Someday)
-I was able to do my cousin Kierra's (aka- KiKi) hair this week. She is way too cute.

-I think it is hilarious to trap Ezra in the laundry basket.
-I bought a new nail polish this week.
-Every morning this week I cursed about my clothes. I hate EVERYTHING in my closet.
-Shoes are my least favorite thing to shop for.
-All the laundry has been washed and folded, including bedding! (But still needs to be put away, why do I loathe putting away laundry?)
-I am a very spiritual person. (Did you know that?)
-Heading to the salon I used to work at to do a wedding tomorrow morning.
-Marshall discovered facial lotion this week and it has me swooning!

Enjoy your weekend! It will be a gorgeous one.