Monday, August 15, 2011

My Monday// August 15

I think Mondays are hard for everyone. They are cursed or something,But carrying a camera in my pocket always makes the day go by a lot faster.

I did my usual breakfast and email check, had a couple hair appointments from morning to afternoon, returned a couple library books (that I never got around to reading. Shame on me.)
I wore a shirt that has a quote that I totally live by,
 "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."- Shakespeare


I gave Ezra a funny hair do. He loved it.
I tickled him.
He played with his books and of course at the corners of all the ones he could.
He napped.
I napped.

 I did 3 loads of laundry, Ezra offered to help with his clothes.(Did you know that his name means "helper?"
 He will be raised to have an outstanding work ethic.Really, he will.
He loves watching our crazy squirrels and listening to the birds, But cried earlier when he heard a police siren...

 Ezra had a pre dinner snack. He LOVES graham crackers!
Ezra did his usual walk around the house with daddy! He absolutely LOVES to be walked around. He thinks he is so cool.

We finished our night off with having our  5 minute Family Home Evening about being kind to one another so we can be a happy family.

Have a great week everyone!
We might be picking up a new car tomorrow! yahoo!!