Friday, September 9, 2011

TGI.Fun Facts Friday!

I have been running a list of fun facts in my head this entire week of interesting things to share.
 I just hope it is as fun for you as it is for me, otherwise that is just disappointing.

-I have been meaning redo and freshen up our photo gallery wall for some time and finally did this week. It was one of those projects that I decided at last minute to do and realized I was in way over my head.
I think it turned out nice. I added our gigantic clock, it is Marshall's favorite thing we own.(And it is set to HIS clock, which is 5-10 minutes fast.  I always think I am late.
-I also rearranged our living room. Whenever I feel sick of the paint on the wall, the curtains on the windows, the pillows on the couch, or the couch itself.. I rearrange. It's a heck of a lot cheaper. But this is where you will find me EVERYDAY. I need to love it, ya know?
-Ezra is a mini tornado.
-I went out with some girlyfriends this week, and I am pretty sure it was the first time I was able to wear a nice blouse without Ezra spitting,pooping or drooling all over it. Needless to say, I was feeling really good about myself- Until I went to the bathroom at the restaurant and realized my fly was down.
-I feel pregnant this morning. But it was the taco bell from last night. I am disgusting.
-I love cleaning my ears.
 I would lay across my mother's lap like I did when I was a little girl still to this day and have her clean my ears.
-I love nuts in EVERYTHING. Desserts,pastas,salads,creamcheese, breads...etc. Such a fun surprise!
-I was interviewed by makeup.com this week about frizzie hair. I think I am really cool.
-Ezra has a new tooth and he is letting the world know. He was loving his pacifier more than usual this week, and not sleeping (as much as usual) and extra snuggly.Welcome little tooth.
-Today we are taking a family trip the dentist to get our teethies cleaned. I am ashamed to admit that I can't remember the last time I have been. Good thing I have been flossing!
-We are excited to have dinner with some friends tomorrow night, I am in charge of dessert and have no idea what to bring. Any ideas?


Have a great weekend Everyone!
Do something crazy!