Tuesday, October 18, 2011

//Photos from the Weekend

This was a weekend full of early birthday celebrations! Mostly for Ezra, but also for my grandpa, my dad,and me!
We went out to dinner with my parents on Friday night, and then my sister and her son surprised us Saturday afternoon.

This was right after the surprise. You can tell Ezra is thinking, "what the heck is going on?"




On Sunday we all got together for dinner and of course cake and ice cream.

The cake was beautiful and turned out absolutely delicious!
My super talented friend Cathy made it for us!



The boys LOVED being able to see each other (I think, and of course I am speaking for them)
I am sure it will be a lot more fun when Ezra can run around after Grayson.

We were able to celebrate with my grandparents, (Ezra's great grandparents) and my Great-Grandma(Ezra's Great-GREAT- Grandma) It was so fun to see them.
They showered these boys with hugs and kisses.