Friday, December 23, 2011

::Fun Facts Friday

Merry Christmas Eve Eve Everyone!
I suddenly feel jazzed for Christmas- Wierd!

Here are a couple Fun Facts-
-Ezra LoVes his Grandma.

-A vintage phone was dropped off at our house this week, and we love it! Thanks JoAnne!

-I feel like I can do anything when I am wearing leggings. I swear this is why they put super heros in spandex.
-I tried very hard not to eat so many sweets this week- failed miserably.
-I am so excited to purchase a camera that I have been saving up for! New 2012 hobby, here I come!
-I found a vw passat wagon, exactly like the one I previously owned for a good price--- but.. It has 215k miles. As much as I loved my old car, I feel like I should move on.
-I am happy to say my bra size is back to what it was before I was pregnant. I do not like being bigger than what I am normally. I like my small chest.
-Ezra has been walking to Marshall and I!! We are hoping that by the end of the year he will be on his own entirely! GO EZRA!
- Marshall's little Brother Mike is staying with us for the weekend, I love Mike. And I promised that I wouldn't tease him. It is so hard, because I never had a brother and I feel like that is just what you are supposed to do when you have a brother!
-I cannot wait for my sister to open her gift from me.
-I need to purchase some fun socks. I hear that mine are pretty boring.
-My family celebrates Christmas with Chinese food, I love this traditon and I get excited about it every year.

I hope you have a very Merry Holiday.
Merry Christmas to you.