Friday, January 20, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

I was so busy and lazy because I was so busy- that I didn't even pick up a camera. I can't even believe it. I am notorious for a camera in my hand at all times documenting everything Ezra does.
I am sure you are happy you don't have to look at any photos of Ezra with food on his face, or experience seizure like symptoms from all the photos of Ezra sitting on our chevron patterned rug.


Believe me, I am bored of those photos too. I am dying to get outside and take photos, but there is NO way I am going out there any time soon. Way too cold, and way to slippery. I am too clumsy- and the chance of me falling with Ezra in my arms is very likely.

Here are some random and fun facts.

-I shaved my armpits this morning. I feel like every time I lift my arm to do this, I ask myself the same question, "Didn't I just shave?" Why is that?

-I had a pregnancy test in my makeup drawer that was going to expire at the end of the month, so I took it-- it was negative and I was sad.

- I had salad for lunch only 2 times this week. I freaking suck at resolutions.

-My sister and I measured all of our body parts last night and then compared them to Kim Kardashian. I am shaped like a 12 year old boy compared to her.

-Ezra is my best friend, well 2nd best. Marshall is of course my 1st best friend on a good day.


-Friends from high school and middle school are by far my most favorite clients. There are so many funny things to talk about about and reminisce.

-I need my hair done again, but I don't know how I am going to find time to do it. (Maybe I should just do it myself.)

-Can you believe Ground hog's day is already 2 weeks away? 

-We are feeding the missionaries on Sunday and I have decided  I am going to make Cream of Chicken and Wild Rice soup with fresh bread. But I am worried those boys are going to be hungry for more than that.

-We are so excited to see our friends Graham and Sarah tomorrow night. My cheeks always hurt after seeing them from laughing so hard. It is such a great face exercise.