Friday, February 24, 2012

Fun Facts Friday- Plus some!

 This week was so busy for me. I had tons of hair appointments, tons of visits with friends, tons of spiritual guidance, tons of laughs and tons of tears.
I feel emotionally drained and I am ready for a new week.

Here are my random fun facts!

-I eat pizza with a fork.
-I order only thin mint cookies from the girl scouts.
-I am ready for baby #2
-I need my husband's support, love and prayers to get through my day.
-After trying to go pacifier free for 5 days straight and napping terribly, it is apparent that Ezra needs his pacifier to take a hearty nap. And you know what?! That is OK with me!
-I am in denial about Ezra's clothing size, I keep buying baby clothes for him thinking he is still so small, but this kid is BIG! (A lot more returns these days)
-Sweet, Little Ellie came over to play this week, we danced in the living room. Ezra loves her!


-Ezra has learned how to unzip his sweatshirts and pull his pants down.
-My friend Sam came over Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday this week. We have gotten extremely close and I just love having her around.
- I am bored of my face. Do you ever want a new face?
-Marshall and I have completely different love languages.
-Most people feel comfortable enough with me to tell me everything and anything. It makes me feel good knowing they can confide in me.
-I really need a vacation.
-I am so grateful for everything I have been given. I have been so blessed.

My friend Katie tagged me in her super fun random post and I just had to add this to my Friday post!

 1. What do you wish you knew one year ago?
*I wish I knew that I would still be driving Marshall's old car. I would have made saving money for a newer vehicle a little more seriously.
2. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
*I am looking forward to starting our basement remodel and exploring the outdoors with Ezra.
3. Who did you last say, “I love you,” to?
*Ezra
4. What was the best book you read in 2011?
*The Help
5. What food won’t you eat?
*Jalapenos
6. What do you admire most about the opposite sex?
*I admire how men can live so simply.
7. Do you believe in God?
*Absolutely.
8. Beach vacation or mountain retreat?
*Either one! I just need a vacation!
9. Smart phone or regular phone?
*Smart phone- don't know what I would do without it.
10. Do you like tea, coffee or hot coco? Which one is your favorite?
*I do not  drink caffeine, so no tea or coffe for this mama. But I LOVE cocoa. Starbucks salted caramel hot chocolate is my favorite!
11. If you could pick any neighborhood from a movie to live in which one would it be and why?
*I just want to live in Noah's house from the Notebook. I would love knowing that the home was rebuilt by someones bare hands out of pure love.That home is gorgeous! I would also love to have our own dock with a canoe tied to the side so we could paddle down stream for a romantic escape.