Monday, February 20, 2012

My Monday-

I feel like I need to apologize for these lackluster Monday blog posts. I felt like at one time I thought this would be a great idea and maybe even that my Mondays were a lot more eventful or even more interesting. But I have to remind myself that I do this more for myself than for you (Sorry!) This is my (online) journal, and this is a way for me to remember my life and the things I do with my family.

So. In that case, here is how my Monday went.

I woke up from the deepest sleep with a stabbing pain in my lower right pelvic area, YouCH! Who knows what that was all about. It kept me from my morning run and floor calisthenics. I crouched in the fetal position on our chevron rug and said a little prayer until Ezra started talking. And suddenly,the pain went away.

We quickly got ready for the day, I had 3 hair appointments today and one of my favorite people (Samantha) came over to watch Ezra.

After my appointments, Sam, Ezra and I had a yummy lunch and ran to Babies R us to find some suspenders and a bow tie for Ezra. (No luck, btw)

Once we got home I put Ezra down or a nap and took one myself. After we woke up, we played and were lazy for the remainder of the afternoon. I did too many loads of laundry and tried to keep Ezra happy until dinner.


After such a lazy afternoon I was in no mood to make dinner. An easy spaghetti dinner was whipped up and enjoyed
Marshall came home and played with Ezra until it was time for bed and after he put him down we snuggled on the couch to catch up on our favorite TV show. (Once upon a time)