Friday, March 16, 2012

Fun Facts Friday::

Good day!  I cannot believe it is already Friday! Where did this week go?! It was a busy week at our house and we still have a busy weekend ahead of us!
Let's get to the Fun Facts already!

- Ezra has a cold.  I am so sad for him when he isn't isn't feeling well.
-My friend Sam brought over 4 pies this week! 4!! Who wants to come over for some pie? (I never should have told her french silk was my favorite-- she made 2 different kinds, Have I told you she went to culinary school, she is so cool)

-Marshall's swimming banquet was last night, those boys love him so much. I was choked up when they all applauded him for being a great coach. (He is such a good man, I am so proud)
-I don't accept payment for my online cyber consults, but I do accept follow up emails and of course 'thank yous'- when neither are received I am really sad, and to be honest, a little irritated. I don't have a lot of free time in my day and I spend a lot of time and energy searching for photos that would inspire the client.
-My sister is in the Bahamas right now and she tried to call and rub it in my face, but I wasn't even jealous! We are supposed to have an 80 degree day here in mpls!
- My niece, Amy, is getting baptised tonight!
-My mom and Ezra and I are going to my grandma's today to visit. (this is Ezra's great-grandma)
-In my opinion, a broken heart is one of the hardest things a human being can experience.
-Have I mentioned before that it freaks me out when I hear a knock at my door when I am not expecting anyone, because it does. I just hate it!