Friday, March 23, 2012

Fun Facts Friday::

(Thanks JoAnne for the adorable picture!)

This week was insane, everyday there was something giong on and my body couldn't handle it.
I picked up Ezra's cold! :( And I have had the sneezes and water eyes for the last couple days.. I am not complaining.. Just sayin! I do what I always do when I am sick- I pretend I am fine and keep doing what I always do! (Washing my hands and taking care of myself of course, I hope nobody picks up my cold!- Sorry JoAnne!)

Here are the fun facts---

-I have had a pain in the left side of my chest for maybe a month or so, I have no idea how it got there or what it could be. I called today to make an appointment to have it checked out and they told me to go to urgent care, I am pretty sure I am fine, but that freaks me out. I go in on Tuesday to see whats going on. (Lets hope it isn't anything serious)

-I haven't had any sugar for 2 days.

-Ezra LOVES being outside.  I found him in his feet pajamas and rainboots over them, outside playing with daddy the other night. It was so cute.

-I gave away a Book of Mormon this week.

-It's that time of year again, you know... when all I wear is a side braid. ughh.. time for a new look, huh?

- Marshall tried to leave this morning in a WAY too casual outfit for casual Friday. He told me his day was ruined because I busted him before he left and tried to get him to change into something more appropriate. After he got onto the bus, he called to ask if he should get off to run home and change. He is so funny.

-I am dying to see my sister and her little family, I miss them sooooo much!

-We still haven't done our taxes. Marshall does them for us. He is so smart.


I hope you had a fabulous week, I am not going to lie, I actually loved that we had a couple rainy days. Our grass is looking grrrrreeeen! :)