Friday, April 20, 2012

Fun Facts Friday:

This was one of those weeks where I thought I would have an easy,breezzy week- but then ended up not being able to add one more thing to my plate, and then I did.I couldn't believe it all worked out.  This week was full of faith,friends, food and fun.
I stayed busy with clients, visited a couple friends,had the girls over for lunch and spent lots the rest of the time with my boys. I know I say it time and time again, but these weeks are getting away from me. I feel like maybe I try too hard to get everything done that I am starting to wear thin. I am learning to say no, and I also learning how to creatively manage my time. I just figure if I am still smiling by the end of the night, I am doing okay.
I am so glad that Ezra and I were able to get out of the house a couple times this week. He needed the fresh air and I needed the exercise. Ezra has become a real live toddler this week. He has been bossy, talkative,rambunctious,fearless, and slightly irritable. I have learned to be patient and calm and have tried to teach him the same. I can't tell you how many times I would softly say, 'Ezra, calm....everything is going to be okay..' When really, I was probably saying it to soothe myself.

Anyways, Here are some Fun Facts:

- Ezra had many play dates this week, and isn't entirely ready or comfortable sharing me or any of his toys with other children yet.


-Ezra smashed his little finger in the door yesterday while waiting for Marshall to get off the bus. His little pointer finger on his left hand is swollen and puffy. I wanted to cry with him.
- Just stepping outside on the front step usually makes Ezra happy when he is upset.
-I love thunderstorms. I love it when the thunder shakes my house.

-I love taking walks with my friends and of course stopping for photos over the bridge.
-I have a photographic memory.
-I am kind of double jointed in my hands. But my sister is double jointed in her back and can walk like a dinosaur. She used to chase after people, it was hilarious and freaky.
-When we have a little girl, I already know what I will name her.
-Marshall's side burns are longer than I remember today.
-Marshall and I watched Ghost Busters last night and agreed that it is a really terrible movie.
-We need new bedding, our Anthropologie bedding that I bought as newlyweds is falling apart. :(
- I could probably use an extra 4 hours in the day.
- Marshall asked me to measure out how big I would like our master bedroom to be in the basement, and I don't want to do it, I just keep telling him that I want a huge closet. What do you think a good size master bedroom would be?
-Everyone loves Ezra's eyebrows. At least that is what they say. I personally, love his eyebrows, but I kind of think everyone else thinks they are big and don't know what else to say.
-I have to get a filling! AHH! My very first filling!
-I am in the market for a new bike. Something that I can ride around with Ezra with.
-There is one random spoon in our house that is heavier than the others, and I never want to eat with it