Monday, April 16, 2012

My Monday

My Monday was so awesome.
I woke up this morning, and had no idea that it would be awesome.
but it was.
Here is why.

Ezra and I had a play date with Simon and Helen. We had a lunch and shopping date with Krystle and JoAnne. We went to a little Chinese restaurant around the corner and to the thrift store. I found a couple little things and even an awesome little rider for Ezra. He loves it.
After hanging with the girls this afternoon I realized how blessed I am to have the friends I have.
I love the company I keep.
Marshall got home shortly after they left and usually I have started dinner by this point and because I was still stuffed from lunch,dinner was the last thing on my mind. We were able to make a dinner menu for the rest of the week and after feeding Ezra dinner, we ran to the grocery store and were able to come home and fill our cupboards.
There is nothing better than having food in the cupboards and a plan for the week.
I still have a basket of laundry to fold, but I am not going to get to it tonight.
We had a sweet little family home evening and while Marshall put Ezra to sleep I had a haircut appointment.
Afterwards, Marshall and I sat together and ate a couple frozen waffles. I haven't had these forever, they were such a treat. Epically because they were made just the way I like them. Soggy.

This week is just as busy as the last.
Lots of clients, Ladies Lunch, Errands to run and time with my boys.
 I Hope you have a wonderful week ahead.