Friday, June 8, 2012

Fun Facts Friday!

I almost forgot!
And all week things would come up and I would literally throw my pointer finger in the air and say out loud, "that is a FUN fact!" -- and still, I almost forgot it was Friday!  And I totally forgot all the fun facts that I thought were fun facts.

Let's get to it, shall we?

-I made some delicious dinners this week. Kept my men fed.
-I will never wear bug spray, ever. I feel like I can taste it for a week after if I do. (I feel like I can taste it if someone near by is wearing it.yuck)
-The nats love Marshall. I think it is because he is tall and handsome, he thinks it is his hair product.
-Ezra hasn't gotten outside much these days, I am a bad mom. But I am scared to take him in the backyard now that there aren't any steps off one side of the deck. I am not fast enough to catch him if he walks off. But we did go on a walk to DQ this week and he played outside at a going away party last night.
-Ezra is obsessed with piggy back rides, and his daddy is a sucker for giving them to him.
-My sister introduced him to Barney. He is now in LOVE with Barney. I don't think I ever liked Barney.
-I did hair for a wedding this morning and the bride looked amazing, and of course I packed my camera, but FORGOT THE MEMORY CARD! OY! I was so mad at myself! So, the only photos I have are on my phone. (and my phone doesn't take the greatest photos.. hmphh..)
-Marshall wore a shirt the other day that I didn't love and told him he wasn't allowed to stand next to me. Lol. I was kidding of course. I am so glad he doesn't say things like that to me. That would be so mean. (Don't worry, I apologized for being a jerk)

-The goodbye party was for my good friends Joanne and Becca (Not pictured.. we lost her somewhere that evening) And I am pretending it's not happening. I am going to cry buckets when they finally leave for good (in the next couple days.) I am going to miss JoAnne and Becca like crazy. I can't even talk about it.


-Ezra is in love with his Auntie Kelly. She is like the worlds BEST babysitter. She even cleaned up a seriously poopy diaper, had him fed and napped. He didn't even seem happy to see me when I got home. It was like he was disappointed. He even cried when she left.

-I wish I was napping right now.
-I have no idea what we are going to do for dinner tonight and the rest of the weekend.

I am happy to say that we don't have any plans this weekend. I am hoping it is warm enough outside to fill up Ezra's toddler pool and let him splash about in it.

I hope you have a beautiful weekend!


-