Friday, June 22, 2012

Fun Facts Friday::

This week flew by, I having been taking lots of appointments due to the fact that we are leaving for Hawaii (very soon!! eek!) I have been writing up itinerary's, packing lists and slowly preparing Ezra for the trip. I am having major minor anxiety about traveling with a toddler.



Here are a couple fun facts!

- I barely instagramed or picked up my camera this week and I am mad at myself for it.

-I will most likely come home from Hawaii with a pigeoned accent.

- We completely undress Ezra for 2 our of his 3 meals.

-I have incredibly pale legs.

-I purchased a gigantic mirror for our bedroom, it makes our bedroom look bigger! And I haven't seen my body in a full mirror in years! I am definitely not as good looking as I thought I was. lol.

-My sister and I are working on a song to sing for my Grandma's funeral service. (in Hawaii- this is the reason for the trip)

-If you have sent me an email, and I haven't responded. I am so very sorry. I have been busy.

-I purchased a wide angle lens for my trip, I knew I would have regretted not getting one. I can't wait to get it!

-We are on "Budget Lock down"- Marshall says. Which is great. I am sick of spending money.

- If you have traveled with a toddler on an extremely long flight, I would appreciate any and all advice.

-I love to wear hats, and Ezra loves to wear (my) hats.

-If you are super bored with my blog posts, they are about to get a lot more interesting.. Just you wait..

I am so excited to do hair for a wedding tomorrow and happy for a low key weekend.