Friday, June 29, 2012

Fun Facts Friday::




I cannot even remember what I wore yesterday. That is how busy this week was.

I cried some tears and laughed some laughs. It was that kind of week.
My grandmother passed away Thursday morning, she passed peacefully. She visited me in my dreams, I remember her dress and her smile, but most of all her hairdo, her beautiful cropped hair that framed her sweet face perfectly.
I wish I could have known her like my own mother knew her. I wish I could have spent more time with her as a child, but I cherish the memories that I do have of her.
Here are some Fun Facts.

-Ezra is 20 months old! (I cannot believe this! We are going to have a 2 year old in only 4 short months!)

- Marshall prefers me with long hair.

-I prefer short (pixie) hair on me best.

-I suddenly own a plethera of maxi dresses. How did that happen?

-I put butter on my poptarts. I am always surprised when other people tell me that they are just as 'disgusting' as I am! ;)

-I still haven't updated my Style blog, even though I say I am going to.

-I have a CRAZY day on Saturday. Pray for me.

-My new lens came this week and I cannot wait to use it on our trip.

-I experienced a seriously embarrassing faux tan fail this week. I have the ankles and feet to prove it.

-I've eaten really random food this week. Trying to clean out our refridgerator before the trip- isn't delicious.

-I don't wear perfume, but wish I smelt good. What is your favorite Perfume?
-I don't know what I would do without my husband. I love him!

We have the coolest weekend planned. I hope you do too! Have a great one! Enjoy the SUN.