Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Another Boy!

Boy! Oh Boy!


We are over the moon with such happy news at our house, not only are we expecting another sweet little man in January, but he is healthy and perfect. And that is what I am most grateful for.

I had a dream just two nights ago that I was told I was having a boy, and in my dream I was so dissapointed. I woke up thinking how terrible that would be if I was actually, dissappointed.

But, when the ultrasound tech confirmed the gender, it was as though I already knew this little boy. I knew him, and I knew he was meant for us. It was almost as though I was kissed on the cheek and tightly hugged with the news of our new addition to come.

Marshall and I held hands on the way home with tears in our eyes over how blessed we are to have a little family, and how grateful we are for healthy baby boys.

We are working with Ezra to say, "Baby Brother"-- tonight is was "BABY BROKEH" Which is close enough for me.

I know my day will come for me to have a little girl. She will come.I can sense it! I think Heavenly Father expects me to act more like a lady before he gives me the responsibility of raising one. I can't exactly argue with that. I admit to smacking my gum, chomping my teeth and even laughing when I am not supposed to from time to time. I am working on it.

But I can't tell you enough, how much I love my husband and how extremely blessed I am to have him to father my sons. I can't imagine trusting any other man to raise my children and to be such an amazing example and role model to them. I know they will look up to him for years to come and it warms my heart to imagine the bonds that will be made between him and his boys.

Here's to Another Boy!!