Friday, September 14, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

 
This week was very much an awesome week. We saw lots of friends and had lots of fun.
 
But here are a couple of Fun Facts!
 
 
- This week during Family Home Evening Ezra surprised us by saying "Temple" when we turned to a picture of one-- then when later asked who had taught him what a Temple was, he responded with "Jesus" Well, Jesus must have taught him because neither Marshall or myself had. (Sweetest thing ever)
 
-Ezra loves his Halloween costume from last year. He has asked to wear the beard and hat at least a little bit every day since he found it in his drawer.  I cannot wait until we go shopping for his costume this year!
 
-We are really looking forward to going to the apple orchards.
 
-I feel like I talk A LOT. More lately than ever.. I leave friends thinking that I just talked the entire time. I am going to work on that.
 
-I had another shot this week, this time on the other side, and it hurt like the dickens. Still sore and rubbing it.
 
-Ezra LOVES to be pushed on the swing and I love his laugh and squeals.
 
 
 
- My cell phone only works when it is plugged into the wall. It is officially a landline. We ordered a new battery for it and I am hoping that is the only problem with it.
 
-My hips are starting to move a little bit. Not awesome. I feel like I need someone to come over and stretch me out.
 
 
- Women can be really mean, especially while shopping for Junk. I learned this while taking Ezra (in his stroller) to the Junk Bonanza. 
 
- Ezra has surprised me a couple times this week by taking 2 naps in a day! Fine by me!
 
- All I want is a bowl of pralines and cream ice cream with extra pralines, please. Oh! And caramel.
 
- Date night tonight with my man! It has been a long time since we have gone out without Ezra. We are going to a movie!
 
 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!