It is Friday. I can't get over how fast this month went. Am I alone on this?
We had a pretty good week. We had a minor little hiccup with Ezra. I am maybe an overprotective and extremely reactive parent and the slightest complaint (or what seemed to be) over his mini little ear sent us straight to the clinic. I thought for sure he had, yet, another ear infection. But I guess I just over reacted, and maybe I will blame it on him just being a big faker. But besides that, this week was great.
I am so happy that I was able to have a couple lunch dates and play dates with friends and was able to get in for my regular prenatal appointment. We were actually able to get another 3D ultrasound photo of the little man. Just in the last 4 weeks his cheeks have gotten a little fuller, which means, I have been doing a pretty good job!
Here are a couple fun facts:
- I love an excuse to wear lipstick.
- I AM going to Seattle for a weekend in October.
-October is my most favorite month of the year!
- Marshall already has a Christmas list for me this year. (Awesome...)
- I absolutely LOVE my friends. I feel like I am surrounded by, quite possibly, THE coolest people in the world, I am so blessed.
- I seriously cannot get enough of Ezra's face. Everyday he learns something new and I love to be the one to teach him. He surprises us with his little voice and the words he manages to squeak out.
We hope to continue work in our attic and I have a super fun Saturday night planned with a bunch of ladies.
Have a great weekend!