Friday, October 19, 2012

Fun Facts Friday:


 I am pretty sure this was one of the most productive weeks of my existence. (I don't even think I am exaggerating) I accomplished so many things, and still was able to make it fun for Ezra. I don't think I completely failed at being a mother this week, either! Ezra worked along side me through every chore and task. I taught him as we worked, he learned all about laundry, dishes, shopping, cooking, vacuuming, dusting, organizing and of course, raking. I am pretty sure the raking (lesson) was his favorite.

I loved watching his eyes light up as he played in the leaves, the determination in his face as he used every bit of strength to move the leaves around with a rake 4 times his size. His little nostrils were flaring and his cheeks were pink from all his labors. I wanted to bottle up this sweet moment with him and keep it with my forever. He was so happy, and I was beyond content watching him take in all the textures, sounds and colors of this beautiful fall day.

 Here are some Fun Facts to tie you over for the weekend. Pictures and details from my quick trip will come soon!

-Whenever Ezra's toys fall over or we are on the ground, he asks 'are you okay?' in the sweetest tone he knows. It kills me.

-Ezra is insanely polite for his age. Please and thank yous all around at this house.

-Ezra made a connection between white shoes and his grandpa (my dad) My dad ALWAYS wears perfectly white shoes and while cleaning out our entry way closet he pulled out a pair of Marshall's shoes (which are his favorite and not so much mine) and said, Grandpa! I laughed hard telling Marshall he has grandpa shoes.


- I don't know how to pack light.

-I am scared to death to travel alone. I admire anyone who can walk through security and onto a plane without sweating profusely.

- I can't wait until the elections are over so everyone will stop talking about politics and start taking about Breaking Dawn!

-I bought Marshall all of his favorite treats for my weekend away. These include, chips, orange crush, peppermint bon bon ice cream and fruit snacks.

- My birthday is next Thursday and I can't think of a better way to spend it then with good friends and good food, which is already planned. I am so excited!

- My belly is starting to get big enough where I have to apologize to my clients if it happens to brush their shoulders while I am working on them. So awkward and embarrassing, "Oh! Excuse me, that was my belly that just rubbed your shoulder!"-- lol.


-I may be flying through over head as you read this. I am heading to Seattle for a super short weekend trip to visit my sister and her family and also to do her hair! I am so excited, but also so sad to leave Ezra and of course, Marshall. I will be awfully cold at night without Marshall next to me. He keeps me warm.

This is the first time I have been away from Ezra AND Marshall over night(s) These boys and I do everything together and I know I will be absolutely lost without them.



Never the less, I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I look forward to mine and cannot wait to tell you all about it!