Monday, October 22, 2012

My Monday: {Kinda}

Not just another regular blog post. I am giving you all a break from the mundane Monday posts to share some photos from  my weekend in Seattle!

(I was laid low guzzling water all day from (false) labor contractions and besides Ezra's regular routine, there was really nothing terribly exciting)

I loved seeing my sister. 
There is really no more to say than that. 

I would have been happy sitting on her couch and sipping cocoa for the entire time. In fact, she and her friend Kate, who came along for the visit, insisted on getting me off the couch the last night I was there. 

I was able to see Grayson, my nephew. He is only a couple weeks older than Ezra and it was fun to see him run around wild. He and Ezra couldn't be more different from one another. Grayson didn't like me nearly as much as he liked my big belly. 
I had to use my belly to lure him over to see me. 

My main reason for visiting (besides visiting family)was to do  my sister's hair and to take their family photos. 
All I had was my carry on bag and I didn't bring any of my cutting tools.  I ended up cutting her hair way short,not to mention, adorable - with crafty art scissors.   It was what she had!  And their family photos couldn't have turned out  better.  (They won't be posted on my blog - they are hers to share)

We were able to check out Pike's Place and walk around before it started to down pour. I should have packed a raincoat. I mean, I was in Seattle for crying out loud! So Rainy!

We ate at plenty of delicious and yummy restaurants. And, of course I am  seeing my doctor tomorrow. Which means, I am going to have to weigh in. Great. 

I wish I could have spent more than just a  day and half there to have taken it all in. My sister and I  both agreed that this needs to happen every year. Next time with my mom and my little sis.

Here are a couple photos from the weekend. I wish I  would've taken more! 











This is one of my most favorite weeks of the entire year! 
My birthday, Ezra's birthday and our wedding anniversary!

I hope your week is as great as mine!