Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day13//Bodies.

Ezra had his 2 year check up today.
He checked out perfectly. We prepared him the best that we could about the shots he was going to receive and all the things that they would do for him while we were there.

He did amazing. He didn't even flinch when they poked his little arm. I was so proud. 

He recovered  better than we (Marshall) currently  are from the malicious and violent little bug that ran it's quick course through our bodies and our home.

And today, I am so  grateful for our health. I am grateful for my body and the  everything about it.
 I am grateful  for the   amazing doctors that  I see and the amazing pediactrician and dentists that we see.
I am grateful that we can have and care for such  a beautiful blessing that was specifically picked  for our mission in this life. 
Our bodies.