Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day20//Downtime


((Sigh)).....
My precious...precious moments of downtime. I cherish these moments.

When Ezra is snuggled tight in bed, when my dishes are clean and when I have decided to clock out from my day and I can't think about doing another thing while being on my feet.

I usually spend what time I have catching up on some silly television show. Currently we have been watching Revolution, Fringe, The Office and Once upon a time. I also like to watch The Voice.... and some other shows. But I rarely have time to watch all of them. We love that we don't have television. I can't tell you enough times how lovely the spirit of our home is because of this decision. I love that I can hop online and stream anything off of Hulu. If I am not watching something, you can usually find me pinning something on pinterest, facebooking or loading trillions of photos on my computer, playing words with friends, reading the news or blogs.

Anyways...

I am grateful for my downtime, my me-time, my turn off the brain time, I don't like to bothered time... etc.