Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day22//Thanksgiving//Snow//Family Edition


There are far too many things that I am grateful for today.
I am grateful that I was able to be in our cute little kitchen all morning and afternoon preparing our feast that we usually devour and hurt from in only 30 minutes.
I am grateful that all of my dishes, including the turkey, turned out almost perfectly. 


I am grateful that our families were able to come together once again and share this lovely holiday together.
I am grateful that the weather this afternoon was perfect for Marshall and Ezra to get out and enjoy the fresh air and also to get some little odd jobs completed before the festivities.


I am grateful that my dad was able to take a quick family photo of us before the snow and wind came.
And! I am grateful for the snow we are getting! 

Ezra couldn't wait to get outside and feel the snow on his nose. I was already in my sweats but didn't want to miss out on the fun. I threw my maternity coat and hat on and joined in.
I am so glad I did! I absolutely loved watching Ezra trudge through what little bit of snow we had. I loved watching him react as the snow fell on his cheeks. I loved watching him wave bye bye to all the cars and hear his giggle as his daddy threw a snowball at his mommy.

I am so grateful for this day. 
This beautifully perfect day to spend such a wonderful Holiday.

My heart is full of gratitude for all the blessings that we have been given. 

I am grateful for my family, and the snow and this holiday.