Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day28//SweetsandTreats



Let's be real here.
Everyone loves this time of year because we can indulge in sugary sweets and just start over the beginning of next year, right? Am I alone on this one?

Well, I mentioned days ago my love for food, but sweets and treats are on an entirely different level.

I LOVE sweets and treats. I love finding excuses to make, bake, give, keep or eat sweets.

But I will say, I tend to have a self control issue with sugar and have considered seeking professional help. (Not kidding. I am dead serious) But this was before I found out I was pregnant. I decided that this was not the season to give it up. Maybe after the babe comes?

But really. I am really grateful for sweets and treats and the joy they bring into my life and lives of others this holiday season! Who doesn't love a platter of holiday cookies and a fresh mug of hot chocolate? Aren't we all grateful for this?

Happy Wednesday!