Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day29//Naps

I have not had a nap in probably a week.

And today, I needed one. I could have used one so good.
And right now. I am wishing I had taken one. Or at least had the chance.

I am faking it here..

I was so tempted to shut my eyes and put a movie on for Ezra but that would make me feel like a neglectful and terrible mother. I could never get away with something like that. Besides. He was impossible today. He broke my glasses (my favorite pair) He was into EVERYTHING! He cried/whined a good amount of the day and hit/kicked and scratch me another chunk of the day. When he was being cute, his finger was in his nose.



 Like I said. I could have used a nap.

SO. Today... I am so grateful for Naps. Because I know that when I get them, my world is a lot happier place. And I know that when I am well napped, I am a happier person.

I am pretty sure I may never have a nap again.