Thursday, November 1, 2012

Four Years


I like to think that my life truly began four years ago,when I knelt across the altar and kissed my husband after being sealed for eternity. 

Together we have experienced ups and downs as most couples do and have been able to overcome almost anything through the support, encouragement and love from one another. 

If you told me four years ago that I would be where I am today, I would have asked you to promise me that it would come true. 
The life that I live today is a life that I have been so incredibly blessed to have. My life with Marshall has been an unimaginable gift handed down from my Heavenly Father, wrapped in its most glorious  gold bow. 

And every year there is another gift inside wrapped perfectly with a bow tailored to fit it's contents. Every year is a surprise for what it holds and I am grateful to be able to experience it all with Marshall. 
I cannot imagine walking through life without him by my side.

He has made me a wife and a mother and I will be forever grateful to him for such a beautiful responsibility.

Here is to another year, Marshall. 
I love you. 
Forever and Always.