Friday, November 23, 2012

Fun Facts Friday::Day23//Examples


I am going to start off my Fun Facts Friday post with what I am grateful for today.
Today, I am grateful for the wonderful example that Marshall sets for Ezra. As a man, as a father, as a husband. Ezra adores his father. He wants to do absolutely anything that his daddy is doing. It is so comforting to know that I can always trust Marshall. I am okay with Ezra doing whatever Marshall is doing. I know Marshall's interests, and I know that he would never do,watch, listen, read, talk or involve himself in anything that wouldn't be appropriate for his family to see him doing. I don't think many people can honestly say this about their husbands. I am so grateful for this.


I know that Ezra will grow up as an outstanding gentlemen (I can hope, right?) and not entirely because of my mothering.(Although I will totally take the credit) But simply because of how his father treats him as his son, how watched his father treat his mother, and how his father treats everyone he comes into contact with. 
I am grateful for the example that Marshall sets for my son(s). 
I am so blessed.


 Fun Facts:

-We never intend to go shopping on black friday, but ended up at Babies R us for snow boots for Ezra. I had anxiety immediately.

- Our kitchen drain has a leak. Of course this happens when Marshall gets a day off.

- I am already planning my play dates for next week.

-I have decided to wait for the baby to arrive to send out holiday cards. Think of it as a "Happy New Year " Card. 

- I really want to throw a fun Christmas party with friends, but it is just not going to happen this year. hmphh..

- Ezra tasted snow for the first time. He loved it.

- I make 10 lbs of mashed potatoes every year for Thanksgiving. And they always get devoured.

-Marshall has started growing his beard for the season. I love the beard.

- I have been loving writing daily gratitude posts. It is almost therapeutic.

- Our next home will have high ceilings. Just sayin'

- Marshall and I are really serious about purchasing the Samsung galaxy s3 phones for ourselves for Christmas. (And, we know it is ridiculous)

- I have been waking up at 3:30am every morning to use the bathroom.

- I have been bugging Marshall to put our Christmas tree up everyday this week. The plan is to do it Sunday. It is killing me to have to wait.

- If you come into my home, I will gladly show you the baby room. Because it is the cutest room in the house.


I have been enjoying this  time that we have been able to spend together as a family . I never want   our days to end when we spend them together.

Have a wonderful weekend.